There are no guarantees under the YouTube partner agreement about how much, or whether, YouTube pay Commission per 1000 views.
Earnings are generated based on a share of advertising revenue generated when people view your video – so more views may lead to more revenue.
YouTube Pay Rate Per View
On average, you can earn $.80 according to 1,000 perspectives monetized by banner advertisements, or, $five-$8 consistent with 1,000 views on a video monetized by means of rollout commercials (the advertisements before the video). So, on a video with 1,000,000 views monetized by rollout ads, you can earn $five,000-$eight,000.
Youtube/Google stocks ~45% of their advert sales from the content material with the content material writer. The ad revenue is amassed when a viewer clicks on an ad. that is referred to as price in keeping with click on. Now, CPC can range primarily based at the ad.
You may anticipate an accounting firm to pay a better CPC than a toothbrush business enterprise because their patron Lifetime cost (CLV) is better. Youtube/Google goes to pick the commercials they location based totally on the very best probability of a click. elements that come in to play include the individual viewer and the facts Google has on them, and the subject of the video.
There are no fixed amount, it depends on several factor such as-
- Viewer country (i,e- if the viewer from US will will earn almost 10 times than the viewer from Pakistan)
- No of times Ads appearing in your videos per 1000 views( Generally it varies from 30 to 45% times depending on your popularity of your channel.)
- Types of Ads appearing in your videos. (Generally there are three types of Ads where the “Skip Ad” type gives you more money. Again types of Ads depends on your channel popularity.)
- Your content. ( If your content is Good, Reliable, Not involving any copyright violation activity then ads appear in a constant way).
- Medium of language in your video content.
Overall, content creators earn roughly $2-$3 per 1,000 views, or $100-$150 each month. However, that’s just from the Google Adsense network directly. You will have a few streams of revenue as a professional YouTuber.
- Sponsored Mentions
- Gift Merchandise for Reviews
So far, we are only talking about #1, which is the smallest of all 4 revenue streams.
Sponsored Mentions – this is when companies pay you to discuss their brand or their product.
Affiliate – You will want to and need to be an affiliate for whatever industry you are in. Then, you can sign up with Commission Junction, or CJ, and put affiliate links to products you talk about in your video’s annotations and description.
Gift Merchandise for Reviews – Companies will give you FREE STUFF and you just have to talk about it and give it a “review”. Yes, there is some implication that the review will be slightly positive. However, most products you’ll get will be so good they aren’t worried about a negative review in the first place.
How do you capture YouTube Traffic?
- Easy, use Google keyword planner and you can see(for free) what keywords people are searching for.
- Make videos optimized for those keywords. (High Quality)
- Videos with lots of views will PERMANENTLY rank for these search terms, exposing you to ALL FUTURE traffic!
- If you don’t have enough subscribers to get you those views, you’ll want to buy them for the time being.
- Soon, you’ll have enough ranking videos and subscribers to rank for a good number of keywords, and you’ll begin growing organically.